With hybrid working and flexible work schedules, it is sometimes difficult to keep track when you were in the office and when not. By allowing employees to export their past workdays, they will be able to use this overview for reimbursement purposes or check their work from home allowance.
The booking history can be found in the user's profile and includes all workday states, including what office building the employee went to on their office days, the days working from home, and not working. This is combined in a CSV file. That can be exported.
The booking history is available for all users of Mapiq, however only accessible through the web version!
Export your bookings
To export your bookings follow these steps:
- Open the Mapiq App.
- Go to Your Profile >> Download booking history.
When downloading your booking history a CSV file is generated containing all your historic bookings.
How far back?
How far back you can look is dependent on the data retention set by the administrators of your environment. You can't look further back than the set retention period. By default, the configuration is set to 30 days, after the data is anonymized. Check with your administrators to learn your retention period.
As mentioned when pressing Download booking history a CSV file is generated containing all your historic bookings within the set retention period. In the overview below you can find an overview of all the columns included in the CSV file.
- As the name implies the start date of the booking.
- As the name implies the end date of the booking.
- What workday status that was set for you on the specific workday. In total we have three different workday status, not working, office day and working remote.
- The building you had your workday
- The floor you had a booking at. Only applicable if you have booked a workspace.
- The area you had a booking at. Only applicable if you have booked a workspace.
- The desk you had a booking at. Only applicable if you have booked a workspace.
- The parking lot you created a parking booking for.
- The parking zone you created a parking booking for.
The columns are always shared but not necessarily always occupied with a value, it is dependent on what's available in your environment.