A parking lot is created, you set the correct capacity and users can book a parking spot. Mapiq also enables the administrators to control exactly which locations the users can book, as well as the number of times users can book a parking spot.
Parking lots can be created and managed by the following administrator roles:
- Subscription Owners
- Subscription Administrators
- Building Administrators
- Booking Administrators
Not all actions outline in this article are applicable to Booking Administrators. Booking Administrators only have the power to view the users in the profiles and import users, but are unable to adding, deleting or modifying profiles.
Creating a Parking quota profile
Parking quota profiles work similar to the default quota profiles. The big difference is that within a Parking quota profiles you can only indicate the weekly parking quota. How far ahead you can book as well as which days you can book a parking spot is dictated by the Workspace quota profile.
- Go to the Access >> Quota profiles >> Parking quota profiles;
- Select Edit >> +Add Profile, note that the Edit button changed to Save and Cancel;
- Give the profile a proper name and set the desired Week quota from the dropdown;
- Press Save >> Save a confirmation is given on the added profile.
Parking booking quota
Parking quota can be set individually, but parking quota is dependent on the user's booking quota. A parking spot can only be reserved when a spot at the office is booked. Without a spot at the office, the option is greyed out. It is recommended to match your parking- to your booking quota.