To improve communication we released notifications on updates or changes that can affect your bookings. This comes with the introduction of a new in-app notifications center available in the web app and the mobile application.
Notifications will be turned off by default. When employees want to receive notifications these can be turned on in the notification center or in the settings tab. When you use the mobile app you can also choose to turn on push notifications.
The following type of notifications can be received:
- Booking on behalf - A booking has been booked/changed/removed on your behalf
- Opening Days - A booking has been deleted as the result of an Admin closing a location, either by changing a Building’s default opening days or adding/editing a closed building, floor, or area.
How are the different type of notifications visualized?
- The notification color indicates the type of notification.
- A green notification color indicates that a booking was made on your behalf.
- A red notification color indicates that a booking was removed on your behalf.
- An orange notification color indicates that a booking was modified on your behalf.
- 'Unread' notifications are highlighted by a blue dot under the notifications center.
How to manage my notifications?
- Once you close the notification center, all notifications are marked as ‘Read’.
- Notifications are automatically removed after 30 days.
- You can always turn your notifications off in your profile settings.