An important reason to go to the office is to work together with colleagues. In Office Shifts, you can connect with your colleagues to see who's planning to be in the office when. Once you have made a connection, you can see the booked shifts of your connected colleagues, and they can see yours. In this article we'll explain how this feature keeps your privacy in mind, and how you can be in total control when sharing your shifts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Creating a connection
- Manage your connections
- Booking a shift with a connection
Creating a connection
- In the upper right corner, you can find your connections. Here you can send a connection request to your colleagues by entering their name or email address.
- Accept or decline a request from your colleagues – don’t worry they won’t get a notification if you declined.
- When you have a connection, you can see when your colleague is planning to be in the office.
- You can now book a shift on the same floor or area as your connections.
Your shifts are private by default, and will only be shared if you accept a connection.
Manage your connections
Receiving a connection request
Whenever a colleague wants to have a connection with you, you'll receive a connection request. New requests are indicated with a red dot in the menu. To see the requests, go to the 'Your connections' page.
You can accept or ignore a connection request. When you ignore a request, the sender will not be informed about this. If you do nothing, the request will be deleted after 30 days.
Delete a connection
Did you switch teams and do you want to see connections of other colleagues? Feel free to delete connections. Your colleague will not be able to see your shifts anymore. They will not be notified of the change.
Booking a shift with a connection
See connections in overview.
Filter connections (only available on web).