With Mapiq Analytics, you can combine historical and future data to gather insights about how Mapiq is used in your buildings. Moreover, the optimization of your quota, quota profiles, and location profiles is made transparent. As soon as your employees use Mapiq, data is visualized in Mapiq Analytics.
The following 5 report pages are available:
- Summary of insights about Mapiq
- Average booked shifts
- Insights into historical bookings made in the past
- Insights into booking trends
- Ways to optimize quota and quota profiles using historical data
- Insights in the number of users and their booking behavior
Accessing Mapiq Analytics
If you are a Subscription administrator, Building administrator, Shift administrator, or Analytics viewer, you will be able to access the Analytics tab and see the dashboard. Go to app.mapiq.com to access Mapiq’s Mapiq Analytics in your browser. Sign in if you haven’t done so already.
To make sure that Mapiq is up-to-date with any recent changes for your assigned administrator role, log out and then log in again. If you experience any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through this report page, you can find a summary of Mapiq's insights.
- Understand the total, average, and maximum number of booked shifts.
- Understand the used and allocated quota.
- You can adjust the workweek length to either 5 days (Monday to Friday) or 7 days (Monday to Sunday).
- You can adjust the period of data shown in the reports. We recommend showing the last 4 weeks. Please note that the bar charts also always show future booked shifts.
- The total number of booked shifts within the selected period. Please select all weeks to show the total number of booked shifts from the start.
- View the weekly quota allocated at the start of the week.
Average booked shifts
Through this report page, you can gather insights about historical bookings.
- Compare average and maximum booked shifts. Buildings are rarely fully booked.
- Compare shifts booked on different buildings, floors, and areas to identify and understand popular or unpopular locations.
- Compare shifts booked on different days to understand what days are popular or unpopular.
You can adjust the view of this report to compare either buildings, floors, or areas in the upper bar chart.
- You can filter specific buildings, floors, and areas. Please be aware that viewing floors without selecting a specific building will show the average booked shifts of the total capacity across multiple floors. We recommend filtering on a specific building when viewing floors or areas.
- View the total capacity of the selected locations.
Through this report page, you can gather insights about booking trends.
- Compare bookings and trends across quota profiles to understand differences in usage of Mapiq.
- Compare the number of days in advance shifts that are booked across locations and quota profiles.
- Understand why your users are using Mapiq: are they pressured by scarcity to book many days in advance or do they book flexibly, only a few days in advance?
You can split the top bar chart based on quota profiles or people—or keep the bar chart as is.
- You can filter based on quota profiles: either to gather insights for one specific quota profile or to deselect certain quota profiles.
- In this bar chart, you can find a dotted trend line. This trend is based on historical booked shift data.
Report page: quota
- Compare the number of booked shifts with the buildings’ capacity and the number of bookable shifts to optimize quota such that e.g., full capacity is booked.
- Check which quota profiles are live, as well as view historical deleted quota profiles.
- When more bookable shifts can be added, understand to what quota profile this can be added.
This percentage shows how many weekly bookable shifts you've allocated compared to the weekly capacity of your buildings. We recommend this percentage remain positive, but please check whether all quota profiles are able to book shifts.
This report page provides you with user statistics. Based on your filters, this report will:
Provide you with the total amount of users in Mapiq.
Give insights into the adoption and retention of users.
Provide information on the difference between booked and deleted shifts.
Show the number of connections.
Show the number of registered guests.
The adoption rate is the number of users that booked a shift during the selected period compared to the total number of users registered in Mapiq.
- Retention is the number of users each week that used Mapiq to book a shift a week later compared to all the active users in the week.
Open the Analytics tab and go to the Parking tab in the analytics dashboard to access parking data.
- Discover how your parking lots and zones are performing: what is your average and peak occupancy? How many parking spots are typically occupied?
- Analyze your parking lots and your parking zones to identify opportunities to rearrange your parking portfolio.
- Compare parking capacity throughout the week to identify opportunities that fit the demand for your parking space.
- See historical parking occupancy trends and identify areas for optimization.
All your insights can be filtered per building, parking lot, parking zones, and period.
Check your Mapiq Analytics once a week so that you can implement insights on time.
Hovering over the bars (tooltips) will show extra insights.
Check the available filters carefully, and adapt them to gather insights about the specific locations, periods, or quota profiles.
Think of ways to communicate insights gathered from Mapiq Analytics. People will be interested!