With Office Shifts Analytics, you can combine historical and future data to gather insights about how Office Shifts is being used in your buildings. Moreover, the optimization of your quota, quota profiles and location profiles is made transparent.
The following 4 report pages are available:
- Overview - summary of insights about Office Shifts
- Average booked shifts - insights in the historical bookings made
- Trends - insights in the trend of bookings made
- Quota - optimizing quota and quota profiles using historical data
Access Office Shifts Analytics
Office Shifts Analytics can be accessed through a direct link (https://shifts.mapiq.com/analytics) or the Office Shifts admin portal:
- Log in to https://shifts.mapiq.com/admin#.
- Click on the Analytics tab in the navigation ribbon.
- In this tab, you see an analytics summary and in the top right a link to the full report.
Office Shifts Analytics can be accessed by the following roles:
- Building Administrator
- Access Profile Administrator
- Analytics Reader
Report page: overview
In this report page a summary of insights about Office Shifts is shared.
- Understand the total-, average- and maximum number of booked shifts.
- Understand the quota allocated and used.
- You can adjust the length of your workweek to be either 5 days (Monday – Friday) or 7 days (Monday – Sunday).
- You can adjust the period of data shown in the reports. We recommend to show the last 4 weeks. Please note that the bar charts also always show future booked shifts.
- The total number of booked shifts within the selected period. Please select all weeks to show the total number of booked shifts from the start.
- The weekly quota allocated at the start of this week.
Report page: average booked shifts
In this report page you can gather insights about the historical bookings made.
- Compare overall average- and maximum booked shifts. Often, buildings have never been fully booked.
- Compare shifts booked on different buildings, floors and areas to understand what locations are popular or not popular.
- Compare shifts booked on different days to understand what days are popular or not popular.
- You can adjust the view of this report, comparing either buildings, floors or areas in the upper bar chart.
- You can filter on specific buildings, floors and areas. Please be aware that viewing floors without selecting a specific building will show the average booked shifts of the total capacity across multiple floors. We recommend to filter on a specific building when viewing floors or areas.
- The total capacity of the selected locations of today.
- During the most busy day at
allselected locations, 99% of the total capacity was booked.
Report page: trends
In this report page you can gather insights about the trends in bookings made.
- Compare bookings and trends across quota profiles, to understand the difference in usage of Office Shifts.
- Compare the number of days in advance shifts are booked across locations and quota profiles. Understand how your users are booking Office Shifts: do they feel scarcity (book many days in advance) or flexibility (book only a few days in advance)?
- You can split the top bar chart on quota profiles, or keep the bar chart as is.
- You can filter on quota profiles. Either to gather insights for one specific quota profile, or to deselect quota profiles.
- In this bar chart you can find a dotted trend line. This trend is based on historical booked shifts.
Report page: quota
This report page helps to optimize quota and quota profiles using historical data.
- Compare the number of booked shifts with the buildings’ capacity and the number of bookable shifts, to optimize quota such that e.g., full capacity is booked.
- Check what quota profiles are live, as well as historical deleted quota profiles.
- When more bookable shifts can be added, understand to what quota profile this can be added.
- This percentage shows how many weekly bookable shifts you allocated, compared to the weekly capacity of your buildings. We recommend this percentage to be positive, but please check whether all quota profiles are able to book shifts.
- Check your Office Shifts Analytics once a week, such that you can implement insights on time.
- Hovering over the bars (tooltips) will show extra insights.
- Check the available filters carefully, and adapt them to gather insights about the specific locations, periods or quota profiles. Be aware that viewing floors needs a filter on a specific.
- Think of ways to communicate insights gathered from Office Shifts Analytics. People will be interested!