Mapiq’s Office Shifts is going to be a part of your daily office experience! It will be essential in creating a safe office environment, now the office capacity has been lowered. Office Shifts gives the freedom and flexibility to book shifts in the office that suit you and your team best.
Using Mapiq's Office Shifts
- Go to shifts.mapiq.com to access Mapiq’s Office Shifts on your phone or browser.
- You need to enter the work email address to log in to Mapiq’s Office Shifts. Depending on your situation, you will either be directed to your company’s login page or you need to create a new account.
- When you’ve logged in successfully, you will see your quota: how many days you can book per week and which days you can book. You can also set your default office, this is the office that is your first choice. You can find your quota and default office on your profile page for future reference.
- Now you’re ready to book your first shift! Start by selecting the day you want to come to the office. You can only select days that are not fully booked yet.
- If applicable, select the location of your shift. You will only see the locations you are allowed to book. You can change the office, or select a floor, and area. The number of shifts available per location is also visible. When you come to the office, you can only go to the location you have selected.
That’s it! Now feel free to book more shifts. As soon as you’ve reached your quota, you cannot book any more shifts.
When your plans change, be sure to delete your shift beforehand. Your colleagues will have a chance to go to the office, and you can use your shift on another day. Delete your shift by tapping on a date you have booked (indicated with a green checkmark) and tap ‘Delete shift’.
Want a PDF version of this article? It's attached below!