Mapiq’s Office Shifts is going to be a part of your daily office experience and will be essential in creating a safe office environment, as with the current precautions the office capacity has been lowered. Office Shifts gives the freedom and flexibility to book shifts in the office that suit you and your team best.
Using Mapiq's Office Shifts
- Go to shifts.mapiq.com to access Mapiq's Office Shifts on your phone or browser.
- You need to enter work email address to login to Mapiq's Office Shifts. Depending on your situation, you will either be directed to your company’s login page or you need to create a new account.
- When you’ve logged in successfully, you will see your quota: how many days you can reserve per week and on which days. This can be different for every user. You can also set your default office now, this is the office that is your first choice. You can find your quota and default office on your profile page for future reference.
- Now you’re ready to reserve your first shift. Start by selecting the day you want to come to the office. You can only select days that aren’t full yet.
- If applicable, select the location of your shift. You can change the office, or select a floor and area. The amount of shifts available per location are also visible. When you come to the office, you can only go to the location you’ve selected.
That’s it! Now feel free to Book more shifts.When you’ve reached your quota, you cannot book anymore shifts.
When your plans change, be sure to delete your shift beforehand. Your colleagues will have a chance to go to the office, and you can use your shift on another day. Delete your shift by tapping on a date you’ve booked (indicated with a green checkmark) and tapping ‘Delete shift’.
Want a PDF version of this article? It's attached below!