As a shift administrator you have access to the Office Shifts Manager. With this role you can see which shifts are booked in the office. You can only access the ‘Shifts’ tab and cannot edit anything.
|Accessing the Manager|
|What can you do|
Accessing the Manager
- You’ll receive an email from email@example.com when your account is assigned as a shift administrator.
- Go to shifts.mapiq.com to access Mapiq's Office Shifts in your browser. If you were already logged in before the administrator permissions were granted, logout first. Then login like you normally would. The logout ensures your permissions to activate.
- Click the link ‘Go to Office Shifts Manager’ on the top of the page or navigate to shifts.mapiq.com/admin.
What can you do
- See an overview of the buildings, access profiles, users and shifts on the ‘Home’ tab.
- See the booked shifts for a specific date on the ‘Shifts’ tab.
- Search for users who have booked a shift
- Download a list of shifts from the selected day.
Want a PDF version of this article? It's attached below!