As a shift administrator you have access to the Office Shifts Manager. With this role you can see which shifts are booked in the office. You can only access the ‘Shifts’ tab and cannot edit anything.
|Accessing the Manager|
|What can you do|
Accessing the Manager
- You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when your account is assigned as a shift administrator.
- Go to shifts.mapiq.com/admin to access Mapiq's Office Shifts in your browser. Sign in if you haven't done so already.
Note: if you get a message saying you don't have sufficient rights, try logging in and out. If this doesn't solve the issue, please contact email@example.com.
What can you do
- See an overview of the buildings, access profiles, users and shifts on the ‘Home’ tab.
- See the booked shifts for a specific date on the ‘Shifts’ tab.
- Search for users who have booked a shift.
- Filter and sort lists by building, floor or areas.
- Download a list of shifts from the selected day.
Want a PDF version of this article? It's attached below!