Which answers can you find here
- Why don't I have permission to access Mapiq Now?
- I lost my password, what do I do?
- I can't log in, what do I do?
- How do I log into Mapiq Now?
- How does Mapiq know my credentials?
Couldn't find your answer? please contact your company's servicedesk.
This article is relevant to:
- Mapiq Now
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- Solutions depend on the question
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I don't have permission to access Mapiq Now
Mapiq Now is an optional solution in Mapiq. This means that not all companies, thus users, have access to Mapiq Now. When you have downloaded Mapiq Now and you cannot log in, probably this is the case. If your colleagues can log in, please contact your servicedesk / IT department for help.
I lost my password, what do I do?
Because Mapiq provides you access via Single Sign On (SSO), Mapiq does not have your password. If you forgot your password you can visit your companies service desk for a solution.
I can't log in, what do I do?
When you can't log in you can follow the process underneath to find an answer:
- Firstly, make sure you've entered the right company name in the domain area.
- Then, make sure that your credentials (username and password) are correct.
- If this does not solve the problem, it is wise to contact your IT department to ask for the status of your SSO services.
- If all else fails, send us an email and inform us about your problem. We will do a final check to see whether the Mapiq service is up and running correctly, and get back to you.
How do I log in to Mapiq Now<
If you would like to use Mapiq Now, follow the next steps:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play
- Search and download Mapiq Now
- Open Mapiq Now and log in with your company credentials
- On the log in screen fill in your company name.
NOTE: This is the same company name used in the example for Mapiq web.
5. If you want your colleagues to find you, make sure your agree with sharing your location. NOTE: after accepting this, you can always easily switch off (always or for select period of time).
6. When using Mapiq Now make sure your Bluetooth services are switched on.
NOTE: Mapiq NOW is only accessible via on IOS and on Android
How does Mapiq know my credentials?
To make sure that your log in experience is as smooth as possible Mapiq makes it possible to use your personal company credentials. This makes sure you don't need to make a new account or other credentials that you are already used to. This is called Single Sign On. Off course this is all save.