Which answers can you find here
- When do I use Here & Now tab and when the meet tab?
- Why can't I book a meeting room from Here & Now tab?
- Why can't I book a room in advance?
- Why can't I select a specific duration of my meeting?
- Why can't I book a specific room?
- How many bookings are left on my quotum?
- Is there a projector or other equipment in the room?
- Why do I only get meeting room alternatives and no matches?
- Where can I find my bookings
- How can I find and remove my bookings
Couldn't find your answer? please contact your company's servicedesk.
This article is relevant to:
- Mapiq Now
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- With booking solution - do you see the meet tab?
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When do I use the 'Here & Now' tab and when the 'Meet' tab?
There are two ways to find free rooms in Mapiq Now:
- Use the here & now tab if you want to find an ad hoc room. These rooms are not bookable but only for small chats. For more information see the ad hoc booking article.
- Use the meet tab to find a room that suits your needs and book it. These rooms can be used for more official meetings or meetings in the future. For more information see the book a room article.
Why can't I book a meeting room from Here & Now tab?
To prevent no shows, it's not always necessary to book a room (e.g. small chats, a phone call or quick discussions). In those situations you can use ad hoc spaces which are visible in the Here & Now tab. If you do want to book a room, use the meet tab.
For more information see the 'find a place to meet' section.
Why can't I book a room in advance?
Your employer determines how far in advance your room can be booked.
Why can't I select a duration of my meeting?
Our employer determines the minimal and maximal duration of your meeting.
Why can't I book a specific room?
When you're not able to book a room, the cause can be one of three things:
- Firstly, you must be logged in to reserve a room.
- Secondly, you must be entitled to reserve the room you are trying to reserve.
- Lastly, your employer has set a number of rules regarding the minimum and maximum duration of a reservation. This also concerns the amount of reservations you can make and how far in advance you can book a room.
If none of the above is the case, you can contact your companies servicedesk or let us now at email@example.com.
How many bookings are left on my quotum?
In some cases, mostly at Universities, your employer has set a quota for the sum of the amount of time you can book a room. If you try to book a meeting which exceeds your quotum Mapiq will let you know. If you have any questions regarding your quotum, please contact your servicedesk.
Is there a projector or other equipment in the room?
When selecting a room in Mapiq Now you will enter the room description page. Here you can find the facilities in the room.
For more information, please see the 'room details' section.
Why do I only get meeting room alternatives and no matches?
If based on the preferences there is no perfect option Mapiq suggests alternatives. In this case there are no perfect rooms so you only get suggestions.
For more information, please see the 'the book a room ' article.
Where can I find and remove my bookings
You can easily find and cancel your reservations in the meet tab. In here on the top right sight you can access your bookings. By swiping your booking you can delete your booking.
For more information, please see the 'find your upcoming meetings' article.