Which answers can you find here
- How can I log in?
- I can't log in, what's wrong?
- I lost my password what do I do?
- Can I contact other users in Mapiq?
- Does Mapiq have an app?
- How can I access Mapiq from my devices' homescreen?
- How does Mapiq know my credentials?
- How long do I stay logged into Mapiq?
- Which information does Mapiq store about me?
Couldn't find your answer? please contact your company's servicedesk.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mapiq meeting:
How can I log in?
Visit your company's environment in Mapiq by visiting the URL https://'companyname'.mapiq.net. You can log in with your companies account, so you don't have to create a new account.
NOTE: when our native application Mapiq Now is available for your company, you can download the Mapiq app. You can enter by filling in the name of your company en log in with your companies credentials.
I can't log in, what's wrong?
When you can't log in take the next steps:
- Firstly, make sure that your credentials (username and password) are correct.
- Then verify whether you need to add pre- or suffixes such as your email domain (for example '@companyname.com') to your username.
- If this does not solve the problem, it is wise to contact your IT department to ask for the status of your SSO (Single Sign On) services.
- If all else fails, send us an email and inform us about your problem. We will do a final check to see whether the Mapiq service is up and running correctly, and get back to you.
I lost my password, what do I do?
Because Mapiq provides you access via Single Sign On (SSO), Mapiq does not have your password. If you forgot your password you can visit your companies service desk for a solution.
Can I contact other users in Mapiq?
Mapiq doesn't support contacting other users in Mapiq. In some cases you can search for him / her in the 'People' tab. By clicking on that person in most cases an email address is visible which you can use to contact him / her.
Does Mapiq have an app?
Mapiq does have a native application called Mapiq Now. If it is available for your company depends on the set up. If you would like to know if it's available, check your servicedesk. You can also try downloading the app in the App Store or Google Play and try to log in. If you can log in than the app is available to your company.
NOTE: if the app is not available for your company but you want to use Mapiq on your portable devices, you can visit Mapiq on your browser and add it on your home screen (see the next question for help)
How can I access Mapiq from my devices' home screen?
You can always add the Mapiq URL to your home screen for easy access. Follow the next steps
- Open your browser
- Visit your companies URL ( mostly https://'companyname'.mapiq.net)
- Log in with your company credentials
- Bookmark this page on your phone:
- On IOS, tap the bottom of your browser and select 'add to home screen'.
- On Android press the menu button in your navigation bar and find the option to place the link on your home screen in the drop down menu
How does Mapiq know my credentials?
To make sure that your log in experience is as smooth as possible Mapiq makes it possible to use your personal company credentials. This makes sure you don't need to make a new account or other credentials that you are already used to. This is called Single Sign On. Off course this is all save.
How long do I stay logged into Mapiq?
Your company decides how long you stay logged in to Mapiq. In most cases, when you accept the option 'stay logged in' you will stay logged in for 30 days.
Which information does Mapiq store about me?
Mapiq doesn't store any personal information. Mapiq cares about privacy and is compliant with GDPR / AVG and ISO 27.001 & ISO 9.001 certified. On top of that Mapiq is PEN tested on a regular basis by big international corporate clients. In a PEN test specialists try to break into Mapiq systems to see if there are vulnerabilities. Because Mapiq uses SSO (Single Sign On), Mapiq doesn't have to store any information about you.