Which answers can you find here
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq Now interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- With access to Mapiq Now and report button visible in the 'Here & Now' tab
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
In the tab Here & Now, in the 'available controls' area, you can find all controls which are located around you. This area is based on your location and the nearest controls around you. The controls you can find here are:
- Light controls
- Temperature controls
- Blind controls
Report a problem
If something is wrong with your room, you can make a report of it. The problem report will be sent to the right people within your organization so that the problem can be solved.
Video: How to make a report
Explanation: How to make a report
If the icon report is shown in the 'available controls' section of the Here & Now tab, then you can make a report of problem of a room. This works as followed:
- Select the location of the room you're located. If you have location services enabled, this can be set automatically. Please make sure you check if it's the right room.
- Select the type of problem - the problems are pre defined and determined by your company
- Select the problem itself - also pre defined and determined by your company
- Ad some optional details - To make sure that the problem is clear
- Sent out the green 'report problem' button at the bottom of the screen