Which answers can you find here
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq Now interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- With Booking solution in combination with access to Mapiq Now
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Use an ad hoc meeting room
If you for some reason need an ad hoc room, you can easily use the 'Here & Now' tab in Mapiq. Here only the ad hoc meeting rooms are visualized.
Video: how to find an ad hoc meeting room
Explanation: how to find an ad hoc meeting room
When you want to find an ad hoc meeting room, take the following steps:
- If you need a specific room, you can select the type of room you are looking for (see figure on the left)
- You can see the availability of the room looking at the status beam underneath the room
- By clicking on an available room, you can see the room details (see the figure in the middle)
- By clicking on the map item, you can see the location of the room.
NOTE: This process is based for ad hoc and short meetings. If you want to book and schedule a meeting, you can the 'Meet' tab