Which answers can you find here
- How can I search in all items to the room I want?
- How can I see the availability of that room?
- How can I start a booking there?
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq web interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- Meetings - possibilities to make bookings
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Find a specific room by name
When you already know which meeting room you would like to use, you can easily search for room.
Video: How to search for a room by name
Explanation: How to search for a room by name
In the menu's 'Places' tab, you can find the option 'Search by name (A-Z)'. At the top you can fill in your room name ( in this case we were searching for room 'Astana'). You can immediately see the current status (left at the name) and the current reservation state. When clicking on the room, you will be directed to the Rooms' detail page, where you can start making your booking.
Book this room
For instructions how to book this room, check the 'Make a booking in Mapiq Web' article.