Which answers can you find here
- How can I see which controls are available?
- How can I control lights?
- How can I control temperature?
- How can I control the blinds?
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq Now interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- With Controls solution in combination with access to Mapiq Now
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
In the tab Here & Now, in the 'available controls' area, you can find all controls which are located around you. This section is based on your location and the nearest controls around you.
Explanation: How find available controls:
In the tab Here & Now, in the 'available controls' area, you can find all controls which are located around you. The controls you can find here are:
- Light controls
- Temperature controls
- Blind controls
Controling lights, temperature and blinds
If the icons, temperature / lights / blinds are shown in the 'available controls' section of the Here & Now tab, then you're able to adjust those in the vicinity (e.g. the room you are located). After clicking you can adjust the following:
- Change the light intensity from 20% to 100%
- Change the temperature from -3 Degrees to +3 Degrees apposed to the current temperature
- Open or close Blinds if available.