Which answers can you find here
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq Now interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- With collaboration solution in combination with access to Mapiq Now
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Find the way to your colleagues
When you want to find your favorite colleague or team members, you can use the people tab.
Video: How to find your colleagues
Explanation: How to find your colleagues
To find your way to someone, take following steps:
- Open the people tab where you can see who's in the office and who's not. You can also see who hasn't shared shared their location (first figure)
- When selecting one of your colleagues (in this case Jason Campbell), it opens his tab. Here you can find his contact details / location and colleagues whom are nearby (second figure)
- By clicking on the location of Jason, you are opening the room details tab where he is right know (third figure). Here you can find the description and facilities of that room and the people working there.
- Finally, by click on the 'show map' icon, you can see where that room is so you can easily get there.