Which answers can you find here
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq web interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- Platform - All users
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Easily find the facility you need
In Mapiq all facilities are also included (e.g. restrooms, printers or the library) which you can locate and find your way to.
Video: How to find facilities
Facilities: How to find facilities
If you want to find facilities, you take the following steps:
Step 1: Navigate to the right floor
If you want to find facilities nearby, you can best first navigate to the floor where you are located right now. By zooming in you can see all facilities. In this case you can see the icons which represent certain facilities. In the figure below you can see the lockers highlighted for example.
Step 2: Use the menu to find the right facility
In the places tab, find a button called 'Facilities':
Important: the name can vary but the button is always shown in this tab using the following icon:
Step 3: The Facilities menu
When you have clicked on the facilities button, you'll get an overview of the different kind of facilities in Mapiq. Which facilities are shown in the menu is determined with your company during the implementation process.
Step 4: Click the facility and locate it on the map
When you have selected the specific facility (e.g. restrooms) you will have the following options:
- All the restrooms on the floor 3 (which were selected in de first step). The map changes color and the restrooms are highlighted.
- You can also see how many restrooms are available on each floor on the left side of the map
- On the right side, in the menu, you can scroll down all restrooms which are available in the building, sorted on floor levels.
- When selecting the restroom (in the map or in the menu) you can use show the route (on the map and in text in the menu)