Which answers can you find here
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq Now interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- With Workplace solution in combination with access to Mapiq Now
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Find a workplace in the vicinity
If you are looking for a workplace in the vicinity, you can easily find it in Mapiq Now.
Video: How to find a workplace nearby
Explanation: How to find a workplace
If you are searching for a desk or area to work in, you take the following steps in Mapiq Now:
- In the Here & Now tab, select the kind of workplace you are looking for
- As a result you'll see a horizontal (thumbnail) list of all workplaces in the vicinity which fit those selections
- Underneath each thumbnail you'll see the current status of the workplace:
- Red = no places available
- Orange = enough places available
- Green = a lot of free places
- By clicking on one of the spaces you'll see acces the places details page
- By clicking on show map, you'll find the location of the room highlighted.