Which answers can you find here
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq web interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- Workplaces - when zooming in do you see workplace availability (green check marks and red crosses)?
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Find a desk in a specific area in the building
If you're looking for a desk in a specific area or on a specific floor you can use the 3D model to find the perfect spot.
Important: The availability of desks is not shown immediately, because of detail levels. Once you zoom in to a certain level, desks are shown.
Video: How to find a place to work?
Explanation: How to find a place to work?
By taking the following steps you can easily find a place to work
Step 1: Navigate to the right floor
If you know which floor and which area you would like to sit. Open the floor and zoom to a level where desks are shown (see figure below). In the example below, desks are shown on the 7th floor on the west side of the building.
NOTE: On the left side at the floor selector you can already get an impression of the occupancy at a floor with the blue (not busy) and red circles (busy)
Desk occupancy is visualized in three states:
- A red cross, when a desk is occupied.
- A green check mark, when a desk is free
- (optional) An orange circle when a desk is temporarily not occupied.
NOTE: the length of the orange state is determined by company policy.
Step 2: Find the quickest route to your selected desk
When you've found the perfect spot, you can find the quickest route to the desk, by:
- Clicking on the desk, which will open the desk details page
- Clicking the green button 'show route to...' which will show you the quickest way to get to that workplace
In this case the route is shown to Open Cubicle 07.13.05 which appears to be empty. You can find the route on the map, but also in text in the menu.