Which answers can you find here
- Why and when should you use the Events tab?
- How is the Event tab build up?
- Where can I find the Mapiq Events tab?
- How can I use the event tab?
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq Web interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- Meetings with visibility of reservation lists (Event tab)
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to your situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Videos have been made to guide the customer through Mapiq, however, recently Mapiq has published a restyle of our environments. This only impacts the visuals of the video, not the functionality. By following the video the same result is accomplished, regardless of the restyle. To remind visitors of this page of this fact an asterisk (*) is added.
The Mapiq schedule
In the Mapiq schedule you can find an overview all events that are going to take place sorted on time.
Video: how to use the Mapiq schedule*
Why use the Mapiq schedule?
The Mapiq schedule, or Event tab, can be used to find your next meeting / class. Also when you're not the owner of the meeting. It will immediately show you all meetings that are going to take place sorted on time the meetings are planned to start.
You can access the schedule in Mapiq Web in the 'Event tab' at the top of the menu. In some situations the schedule can also be shown on public screens or on Kiosk screens at the office. By opening the Event tab, you can see all meetings that are going to take place. The menu starts with all meetings that are taking place right now. The further you scroll down the further in the future the meetings are going to take place. The main complainants of the schedule are:
- Now: Meetings that are taking place right now
- Later Today: Meetings that are going to take place today but haven't started yet
- Tomorrow: Meetings that are going to start tomorrow
Using the Mapiq schedule
When you need to use the Mapiq schedule to find your next meeting, use it as follows: