Which answers can you find here
- How to book a room?
- How to set up your meeting specifications?
- How does the booking confirmation look like?
This article is relevant to:
If you have the following interface(s):
- Mapiq web interface
- Don't know which interface you have? Check out this article.
If you have the following solutions:
- Meetings - possibilities to make bookings
- Don't know which solution you have? Check out this article.
Because Mapiq is custom made to fit your situation best, some parts of this page can not be 1 on 1 applicable to situation. Therefore this article gives you basic instructions and generalized information but can differ from the actual situation.
Book a room
When you have found the room that fits your needs, you can book it in Mapiq. For more information about finding rooms, check out the 'Find a place to meet' section.
Video: How to book a room
Explanation: How to Book a room
Follow the next steps to book a room:
Step 1: In the room details page, click the green 'start a booking' button
In the information page of a room you can click the 'Start a booking' button in the booking section.
You will see an interactive timeline where you can set the length and time of the meeting:
- Move the triangles closer and further apart to set the duration of the meeting
- Find a free time slot by sliding down the timeline. If you've found an available slot the meeting- time slot will turn green (see figure below).
Note, you can also see the specific reservations of the room by clicking 'show reservations'
- With the 'confirm' button you can finish your booking.
Step 2: Set the meeting specifications
After confirming the time slot, a window will pop up to fill in your meeting details. Here you can:
- Set the subject / description of the meeting
- Fill in your phone number, in case something goes wrong
- Fill in remarks if necessary
If you want to make adjustments in your timeframe, you can click the 'edit' button to adjust it.
After submitting the meeting will be saved.
After you submitted the meeting, you will see the meeting overview. In this overview you can immediately go to your booking overview or immediately undo your booking.
When your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation email (see figure below) and it will pop up in your agenda. If you have to invite more people to the meeting, you can easily do this in the item in your agenda.
Note: in some configurations you will have to accept a meeting invite of your meeting in your agenda